Shocking Requests On Private Jets By The Rich
Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m happy just to get a bag of peanuts while on a flight. But some people want a bit more than that. Here are 15, well, pretty strange requests from the air zone.
1. Fire is a no-no on planes… and for good reason. But one person wanted to celebrate their 50th birthday in the air with a cake and lit candles. So on their trip to Florence, a fireman came on board and the candles were on.
2. One person was so enthralled with the culinary talents of a Michelin star chef that they paid for them to cook a meal in New York and have it delivered to them by air in Chicago.
3. Someone left their mobile phone in New York, so they had it flown to them in South Florida.
4. A dog was flown by private jet from London to Madrid to be with her owner. Aside from the crew, she had the whole plane to herself.
5. Some people just can’t get enough of ringing in the New Year. For this, sometimes people will pay a great deal of money to fly in the world’s fastest jet, a Gulfstream G650, to go from Sydney to Los Angeles and cross the international date line to partake in each city’s grand festivities.
6. And… fade to black. One celebrity demanded complete darkness during their flight – no natural light allowed. And they got it.
7. Someone once had the Birken Bags they bought on a shopping spree delivered to their hometown by air.
8. Some celebrities and higher-end business people want to charter a jet just to get initiated into the mile-high club. If you don’t know what that is, might I suggest Google. And some will even take it a step further by asking crew members to dress in kinky outfits.
9. One person asked that he be served only salmon that had classical music played to it all its life. Yes, you heard that right. Hit replay to hear it again. Food served at very particular temperatures and landing at the nearest McDonald’s has also been requested.
10. Private jets can be ordered on a minute’s notice by some who can afford it, so the crew has to prep and wait for it every day, even if it means throwing away large amounts of expensive food every day in doing so.
11. It can be an awful daunting task for a jet crew to clean up the mess made by taking a client’s secret lover on board with them, even to the point of making sure there is no lipstick on his collar. But some clients just say “Screw it” and bring both the wife and their lover on the flight. Happy trails…
12. Particular is particular. Some celebrities hire food tasters to check all the plane’s food to make sure it’s perfect for their own palette.
13. Having your own private jet with tons of money usually means you can smoke weed during the flight. The pilots, however, have to don oxygen masks just to make sure they can operate the plane.
14. Some have demanded their flight crew be clean-shaven, wear Abercrombie polo shirts, wear a dash of a certain cologne, have flip-flops on and wear boxer briefs.
15. There are certain celebrities who travel with a certain color. One was so adamant about the color pink that the jet’s interior was redone in pink, the food was given a pink coloration, there was pink champagne, the pilot wore a pink shirt, Pink Floyd was playing in the background and any VIP guests got to step aboard on pink carpeting. Gee, I wonder who likes Pink that much…
That’s all for today. Do you know of any other crazy flight demands? If so, let us know in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.