Kid Ghost Stories That Will Make You Fear Children
Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. Melissa Kurtz of Florida was driving daughter Harper to a teen beauty pageant one day, and, as the one thing most female teens seem to be immersed in — themselves — Harper was taking selfies. Later, as Melissa was looking through Harper’s pictures, she noticed what appeared to be a little boy’s head just behind Harper’s seat. Melissa believes it might be the ghost of a little boy who was killed on that same date on that highway years earlier. She sent the photo to be examined by a paranormal expert, who told her it may, indeed, be authentic, since what is believed to be the boy showed some “temperature” in the photo.
9. Ok, this one’s really creepy… because I watched the video…. and I’ll be sleeping with the lights on tonight. The corpse of Santa Inocencia is preserved in wax at the Cathedreal of Guadalajara in Mexico. The young girl, a child saint, was attacked and stabbed to death by her father 300 years ago for becoming a Catholic. As a tourist films the girl’s body last year, she opens her eyes and stares directly at the camera. Trust me… watch the video in our Show More area. Or don’t… and get a good night’s sleep.
8. Yvette and her ghost hunting team were setting up their equipment at Walton Hall in Cheshire after hearing reports of ghosts there. They are allegedly the ghosts of Lady Darebury, who tries to push people downstairs, and Alice, a little girl who died at the house. At one point during the setup, a member of the team heard an young child wailing. No one else heard it… that is until they rewound their recorder and enhanced the sound. Then everyone heard a very unhappy child crying. And later, they believe they recorded another entity responding to one of their questions.
7. In Japan, it can be good luck to have a ghost roaming through your house. In one video, a Japanese homeowner records what he claims is a child-like spirit, or a zashiki-warashi. The alleged ghost is seen floating, crouching, disappearing, then reappearing again. It is believed that this indicates the homeowner will receive a great fortune. Check out the video.
6. In a nanny cam, what has been termed as a “possessed” toddler climbs up his crib to stand and balance himself on a side rail while screaming for his mom. Then, after 22 seconds, he falls back into his crib. The boy is Connor, and his eyes light up during what would seem to be an impossible feat for a toddler. Is it real? Was he possessed? You decide.
5. Have you checked your cell phone lately? Is there a ghost in it? A man bought a new iPhone and when he started it up, there was a picture of a woman’s face on it. It looks as if her eyes are bruised and she’s sleeping… or possibly… well, who knows. He never took a photo on the phone and has no idea who this is. When he took it to a technician and explained the photo, the technician refused to help him, saying he was too afraid of it.
4. In West Virginia, there’s the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. Officials say they have ghosts there. One, in particular, is Lily. Legend has it that Lily lived a very sad existence in her very short life, dying at the age of 9. She was either left on the asylum’s doorstep as an infant, or she was birthed there shortly after her mother was committed. The staff named one area as Lily’s Room, where toys move by themselves and music boxes play on their own. And there are little girl giggles heard often.
3. We’ve all heard of the Amityville horror story, where members of the Lutz family leave their home in the middle of the night after being scared by paranormal activities. Was it real? Or was it made up to get a book deal and eventual major hit movie? One photo taken during that 1976 story is that which appears to show a little boy looking over a stair railing, with glowing eyes. A little boy DID die in the house previous to the Lutz’s moving into it. He was murdered. Was this his ghost? To this day, experts cannot say one way or another whether it’s real or not. What do you think?
2. Tearing down a small elementary school should be no problem for professional contractors. Right? Au contraire, Mary Lou. On their very first day to start the demolition on the 80-year-old Metz Elementary school in Austin, Texas, most of the crew could hear children’s laughter coming from inside the building. Of course, they had been assured the building was completely empty… or no living, breathing humans were there, anyway. Then blackboards which had been cleaned were suddenly filled with writings. Good equipment stopped working. Bulldozers and trucks stalled out…. for no obvious reason. And even the watches that workmen were wearing… stopped. After a few days of this, men quit the job, or just didn’t show up anymore. But the construction company decided to forge ahead and not give in to the eerie goings on. Then, one workman was killed when a wall collapsed. Finally, a man of the cloth was brought in to bless the building…. and it was leveled.
1. As legend has it, a horrific accident occurred back in the 1930s or 1940s, just south of San Antonio, Texas. A school bus full of children had got stuck while on a train track as a train barreled down toward it. The frantic engineer did everything he could to stop the train. But it was too late. 10 children lost their lives that day. Today, if you drive over those tracks, stop the car and put it in neutral, your car will move off the tracks…. uphill. And if you happen to put baby powder on your bumper, you might later see children’s fingerprints there. It is believed that the ghosts of those children killed that fateful day stay at that crossing to prevent anyone else from being killed by the train.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted… to the good stuff.