Ghost Kids Who Remain Close To Their PARENTS
Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
10. Adrianna. 13-year-old Hunter Bound of Texas posted a selfie to Snapchat. A friend who seen it messaged the photo back to him with a circle around a ghosly figure behind him. Hunter and his mom, Patricia Winchester, believe that to be the ghost of Patricia’s daughter, Adrianna, who died in 2006 at the age of 5 when she was caught under a parade trailer. Patricia and Hunter are convinced they have seen the little girl a few more times since her passing, and are hoping paranormal experts can shed some light on the apparition in the photo.
9. Archie. British actress Kym Marsh lost her son, Archie, the day after he was born 7 years ago. But she feels his presence often. She and her partner once heard loud banging from her daughter’s room and went to investigate. They found nothing out of the ordinary and her daughter, Polly, asleep. Then Kym realized it was the exact minute Archie was born. Says Kym: : “It was a bit weird but I felt comfort from it. I thought, this is Archie coming to say hello and that he’s OK.”
8. Tony. Any parent who loses a child would be comforted in knowing that that child is alright… wherever they are. Sally Woodmansee is very comforted, because, she says, she is able to talk to her son every day, and he tells her many secrets of heaven. All Sally has to do is lightly hold a pen and it begins writing on its own, guided, she says, by Tony, her 20-year-old son who was killed in a car crash. Sally said she never believed in ghosts before and cannot explain how written messages are made from her son beyond the grave, but it happens… almost every day. Tony, said Sally, is happy where he is.
7. Clifton. 77-year-old British actor Ricky Tomlinson claims he is in regular contact with his eldest son, Clifton, who died at the end of 2004 after a long battle with alcoholism. Tomlinson said he doesn’t see his son, but, instead, feels a heavy presence, and he knows it’s him. Visits from his son, he said, happens often.
6. Melissa. In Connecticut, Gary Galka’s 17-year-old daughter, Melissa, died in a car crash in 2004. Some days after, strange things started happening. The doorbell would ring… and no one was there. Lights would flicker on and off. TV channels would change on their own. Then Gary started to feel Melissa’s presence. He felt someone tapping him on the shoulder, and lying down on the bed, he would feel what felt like a head laying on his chest. He was also have experiences like someone was kissing him on the forehead. Gary, an electrician, then devised what he named a Mel-meter, which is an electromagnetic sensor device that he insists helps him communicate with his departed daughter. With it, he says he has recorded Melissa saying to him: “Hi Daddy. I love you.”
5. Lynn. After hearing desperate cries for help, four Utah officers rescued an 18-month-old girl who was strapped hanging upside down in a car that had been submerged in water for 2 days. She was the only one alive in the car. Her mother, 25-year-old Lynn, had been dead for at least a day when rescue workers retrieved the bodies. Baby Lily managed to survive all this time being upside down with her head just above freezing water, and having no food or water to drink. And all four officers involved in the rescue report hearing the exact same pleas for help, yet no one in that car could have made those pleas except the already deceased mother, Lynn.
4. Sage. In 2012, actor Sylvester Stallone lost his son Sage, who was 36. But Stallone claimed to still see his son, who was deeply disturbed. So he sent his brother and his brother’s wife to India to perform the “tithi shradh,” which is done for those who meet their end through accident or murder to calm their souls.
3. Jeremy. Deb Larcombe lost her son Jeremy at birth and doctors believed the twin girl inside Deb would also be lost. But Taylah survived. Now Deb feels that Jeremy watches over his twin sister and shows up in ghostly fashion in photographs being near Taylah. Says Deb: : “It is like there is a light moving around Taylah – and it could be Jeremy.”
2. Nicholas. Broadcaster and journalist Paul Heiney lost his 23-year-old son to suicide in 2006. Soon after, Paul set sail to Britain from Rhode Island. He could hear Nicholas’s voice talking to him, and he seen a snowy white bird circle him and several times swoop down and get close to him. The bird stayed with Paul for a long time, and acted as if it wanted to play. Paul took this as a message from his son that everything was going to be ok.
1. Trebby. If you’ve experienced the loss of a very close loved one, have you noticed any signs that may be telling you that they’re right there with you? Joy Alamares of the Phillipines lost her son Trebby when he was seven years old. At his funeral, a white balloon arises from behind his coffin and floats over to a tearful Joy. As she looks at it, it floats into her hand, then nudges her head before floating away. When Joy starts crying again, the balloon stops, changes directions and floats back to her. It bumps her from behind before floating around to the front of her face. Joy then starts talking to the balloon and embraces it before it floats away once more. The family believes Trebby was communicating with his mother.
So.. do you believe in ghosts. Personally, I’m just not sure. But I will say that my Dad died in 2011, and almost ever since then I have seen his birthday appear when I look at the clock, when I am watching something on TV or when I go out. It’s even the brand name of a beer. In case you’re wondering, his birthday is 3-12… and I have seen it at least once almost every single day… for the past 5 years. As I record this now, tomorrow is March 12… his birthday. And yes, I feel somewhat comforted by that.
That’s all for today. Let us know what you think about the stories in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.