Rich Celebrities Who MARRIED Their Bodyguard
Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!!
Celebrities are those special people who have bodyguards. I mean, you’re not really a true celebrity unless you have at least one of those. And considering how close they get, it’s understandable when sparks fly. (You DID see the movie The Bodyguard with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston, didn’t you?) Here are five instances where romance played out in real life between celebrities and their bodyguards.
5. Roseanne Barr, famous for her TV show and grabbing her crotch while singing the National Anthem, married her personal security guard Ben Thomas on Valentine’s Day in 1995, at Caesar’s Tahoe with a reception at Planet Hollywood. Nice stuff, huh? She gave birth to a son, Buck, during the marriage. Unfortunately, it did not last. The two went their separate ways in 2002.
4. We all know Heidi Klum from her long modeling career and as a judge on America’s Got Talent. But did you know she and her bodyguard Martin Kirsten had a long romance? The two never married but Martin said he considered himself as her husband. The two, however, parted when it was reported that Martin was “sick of being a house-husband and having to stay home to take care of Heidi’s four children with her ex-husband Seal.
3. Princess Stephanie of Monaco, youngest daughter of the Prince Rainier of Monaco and actress Grace Kelly, has been a singer, swimwear designer and fashion model. She began a romance with her bodyguard, Daniel Ducruet, in 1992 and married him in July of 1995. That relationship, too, did not last, as the couple divorced the very next year in October.
2. Bodyguards were hired in 1976 by William Randolph Hearst after his daughter, Patty, was released on bail after being charged with bank robbery while with the Symbionese Liberation Army. Patty met and romanced bodyguard Bernard Shaw before she began serving her 22-month prison sentence. The two married soon after her release. They remained married up to Shaw’s death in 2013 at the age of 68.
1. Jennifer Lopez’s first marriage was to Ojani Noa. The marriage lasted less than a year. Lopez became involved with the Cuban-born Noa while he was a waiter at a Miami restaurant. They were married in February of 1997 and divorced by January of 1998. While together, Noa quit his job as a waiter and assumed full-time duties as Lopez’s bodyguard and trainer. J-Lo has filed a lawsuit against Noa after she found out he plans to release a movie called, “How I Married Jennifer Lopez.” There is also rumor that Noa wants to release a sex tape featuring the Hispanic actress and singer. Ahhh… love… just gives you goosebumps all over doesn’t it?
That’s all for today. What are your thoughts on celebrities and their bodyguards? Let us know in the comments section below. Get addicted to the good stuff.