Super Rich Kids
Subscribe for a new video ►► SUBSCRIBE!!
Rich kids… you either love ‘em or wanna throw ‘em in a dryer and watch ‘em spin. But, hey, it’s not their fault if they’re extremely smart and intuitive, or screen-talented off-spring of famous celebrities. Sometimes, you’ve just gotta give credit where credit is due. With that, here are 10 stories of kids who amassed a hefty fortune one way or another.
10. We typically think of young entrepreneurs as those happy and positive kids selling lemonade from a makeshift wooden or cardboard stand in front of their homes on a hot summer’s day. Jaylen Bledsoe took a completely different route and made a nice, tidy fortune in doing so. The 13-year-old whiz kid started Bledsoe Technologies and became a millionaire in just two years. The company, offering information technology and graphic design, expanded quickly to more than 100 employees. The young tech specialist’s net worth: $3.5 million.
9. Dakota Fanning is an actress known by millions. But her younger sister, Elle Fanning has also made a name for herself. The teen star began her own acting career as a toddler. The level of it was a lot less than the older Dakota, but Elle still made an impression and started raking in the bucks. She even played the younger version of her sister in the film, “I Am Sam.” Some of the other movies she has appeared in include “Babel,” “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” and “Maleficent.” Elle’s net worth: $5 million.
8. Sometimes it’s kinda hard to draw the lines of distinction between a kid’s worth and that of his wealthy parents. Case in point: Jaden Smith, 16-year-old son of famous actors Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. But after appearing in some movies – in lead roles, no less – and juggling a rap music career, we presume he has his very own accountant for all the Benjamins heading his way. Some of his more notable films include, “The Pursuit of Happiness,” in which he starred alongside his father, “The Day the Earth Stood Still,” and “The Karate Kid.” Jaden’s net worth: $8 million.
7. It must be nice to be 7 years old and own your own home. How cool would THAT be? But it’s even nicer that young Valentina Paloma Pinault has some rich and famous parents. Her mother is actress Salma Hayek, who has built up an extremely successful acting career and amassed some $85 million. But that’s actually peanuts compared to what Valentina’s dad is worth. Francois Henri Pinault, chairman of Kering in France, is worth $15 billion. But back to Valentina and that cool house she owns. It gives her a net worth of: $12 million.
6. At the age of 15, Nick D’aloisio invented an application that sparked great interest. In this day and age, briefer is better, and that’s exactly what his invention Summly did – taking news stories and condensing them to quick highlights. Not long after, Yahoo paid a huge some to the teenager to take over his invention. The young man’s net worth: $30 million.
5. Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead’s mother died some time ago, but not before she named her young daughter as the inheritor of her $10 million. Dannielynn’s mom was the famous Anna Nicole Smith, who got into some nasty legal fights with the family of her deceased husband and billionaire, J. Howard Marshall, who was more than 60 years Anna Nicole’s senior. The family accused her of being a gold digger, only marrying Marshall for his money. Anna Nicole did not get what she was after, but she was awarded enough to take care of her daughter. Add to that the amount won in a lawsuit on her mother’s behalf, and Dannielynn’s net worth is: $59 million.
4. How much would YOU pay to see someone’s baby pictures? Probably not a whole lot, if any. But Brad and Angelina Jolie, two of the biggest stars in Hollywood, took the incredible interest of magazines in the birth of their twins to rake in some megabucks for the children’s future (as if extra money was really needed). Brad and Angelina set up a trust fund for Knox and Vivienne with the money paid to them by People Magazine for the first public photos of the twins. The net worth of Knox and Vivienne: $67.5 million.
3. Justin Dior Combs, son of famous hip hop artist Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, certainly hasn’t been hurt by his father’s celebrity. On his 16th birthday, his big gift was a $360,000 Mercedes-Maybach car, a slightly higher grade auto than that Ford Taurus you and I are driving around in. Justin did, on his own make it to ULCA, who he played a defensive back on the football team. His net worth: $550 million.
2. Her name may be Blue but her life is full of green. Blue Ivy Carter is the daughter of the famous Jay-Z and Beyonce. And because of her parent’s immense multi-media status, young Blue will probably never have to work a day in her life. Her net worth: $1 billion. That’s a “B” as in “Bam!!”
1. Not many kids are born rich. And even fewer are born rich and in royalty. Prince George Alexander Louis, son of Prince William and Kate Middleton, was born with such status. As the third in line to the throne in the United Kingdom, the young prince has already been named to an enormous amount of property assets and will receive $400 million per year just to make sure he’s well taken care of throughout his life. Well, we sure hope he can get by on THAT measly amount. His net worth: $5 billion and then some.
That’s all for today. Do you know of any rich kids that didn’t make our list? If so, let us know in the comments section below. Don’t forget to like us and be sure to subscribe for more stories like this. Get addicted to the good stuff.